Pacta Advokatfirma AS (Pacta law firm)
Partner 2007- present
Gulating Court of Appeal
Court of Appeal Judge, 2006 – 2007
General Attorney (Civil Affairs)
Lawyer, 2003 – 2006
Indre Follo City Court
Deputy Judge, 2000 – 2002
Kluge Advokatfirma DA (Kluge law firm)
Senior Associate, 2002 – 2003
Associate, 1999 – 2000
Universitetet i Oslo, faculty of law
Research Assistant, published thesis on contracts law, 1997 – 1998
Law Degree 1999.
Courses on computer science, programming and mathematics, 1990 - 1991
- Experience as arbitration judge
- Member of various committees appointed to revise and negotiate standard general conditions of contracts relating to construction contracts, civil engineering contracts etc. (NS 8401, NS 8402, NS 8404, NS 8405, NS 8406, NS 8407 etc.)
- Lectures arranged by RIF (Association of Civil Engineers, Norway) and JUS (Norwegian lawyers’ education centre) on topics such as construction contracts, civil engineer contracts and public procurement law
- External examiner and lecturer at the University of Oslo, faculty of law.
- Board Member, Pacta Advoktafirma AS, 2007 – present.
Feel free to contact us by email or telephone..
Contact information to our lawyers can be found here.